Top 10 Intent Words
Customers often ask for words to put on bracelets. It can be difficult choosing the right word to commemorate a special occasion. Here are some simple steps to help you think about your special graduate or Mom to come up with a word:
- Think about the person you want to gift with meaningful words jewelry and ask yourself these questions about her:
- What goals has she shared with you?
- What brings joy to her life or is something other people love about her?
- Is there something she is overcoming in her life she could use some encouragement about?
- Are there words that come to mind that would help her remember or encourage her with the situations you thought about above?
- At this point, you may have a few words in mind that would be great for your grad or Mom. If not, don’t sweat it! I’ve got a list below of the top 10 most requested words for word wear jewelry gifts…
If you’re struggling to find the best word for your Good Words Bracelet, here is a list of the top 10 most requested words from 10 Gables favorite customers:
- Love (or I Love You)
- A special date
- Special latitude/longitude numbers to commemorate a place such as home
Bonus: Be __________ (be brave, be bold, be strong – think of the words you came up with and inspire your graduate or Mom to be her very best)
I hope these ideas have helped you find the perfect word for your special gift. A 10 Gables Good Words Bracelet makes your word jewelry even more special with luxurious color choices of glass over metal. I also include a beautiful card with your favorite quote, Bible verse to inspire her even more. I make every bracelet to order and can’t wait to hear what you’ve decided!