The monarch butterfly has appeared through the ages as a symbol of transformation and re-birth. As many small businesses are working hard to overcome financial burdens resulting from the pandemic, we want to do our part to help. I'm giving back to two shops who have been so kind to me: Thimble Gardens & Suburban Hippie. Please choose your favorite shop to donate proceeds as an option when ordering. These earrings are also available in their stores, so once we're all open again, please stop by for a visit!
- Suburban Hippie: Holly's shop is stocked with colorful clothing, handcrafted handbags, essential oils, jewelry, and more. She's so much fun and you'll love her style. Check out her Facebook page here and be sure to watch for her live videos - she's adorable!
- Thimble Gardens: Celeste's love for plants shines through the unique selections she offers. She also carries a small line of local artist-made goods that make great gifts. Check out her Facebook page here and watch for Thursday night plant auctions - they are a blast!
- Length: fall below the jawline (2" long)
- Made with pure copper; patina will develop over time (see our Care page here for more information about caring for copper)
- Every pair is handcrafted starting with a jeweler's saw to cut out the Monarch butterfly wing shape, then stamped and hammered to form a Bohemian style wing and brush finished for a satin finish
- Sterling silver locking lever back ear wires to keep them safe
- Your earrings are made to order (7-10 business days) and will be shipped in a sweet gift box.