WORKSHOP: Make an Enamel Heart Necklace
Meet kiln fired enameling in this fun 'no fail' workshop! You'll learn the basics and leave with a beautiful necklace.
What is it
This workshop is perfect for people who want to learn a little about enameling with glass and metal. I'll show you how to use a simple method called sifting to make a beautiful pendant you can wear the very day you make it.
Details about the class and location:
- Price includes instruction and materials to make a copper heart pendant on a leather and sterling silver chain.
- Workshop will be held in our barn loft. There are 2 flights of stairs to get to the space. Please contact me if this is an issue and I will do my best to make alternate arrangements for you.
- Workshop is suitable for adults and children ages 13+. Please contact me if you would like to bring a younger child to participate.
- Safety protocols will be discussed and a waiver must be signed to participate on the day of the workshop.
- Masks are optional.
- Want to book a private party? Please contact me for details.
Hi! I'm Chris Cravens, the jewelry artist at 10 Gables. I've been enameling for over five years and LOVE everything about it. I can't wait to introduce you to this incredible art medium.