Wear the ocean! There's nothing like Azurite to mimic the natural world around us. Enjoy the miniature one of a kind landscape in this beautiful cuff bracelet all year long.
- Ethically sourced genuine Azurite gemstone cut to a beautiful shape in the US by one of Chris' favorite lapidary artists, Pamela Wylder
- Hand fabricated sterling silver setting in an Art Deco style balances perfectly with the stone for an heirloom piece
- Cuff measures 7-1/2" with a 1" opening
- Cuff can be sized smaller
- Cuffs should be worn tighter on the wrist to prevent them from rolling to the side
Azurite has been noted through the ages for its striking deep blue color. In Ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome, and the Persian Empire, it was highly prized – all of these cultures considered blue to be a sacred color. During the Medieval and Renaissance period, it was the primary blue pigment used for painting.