Wear the ocean! Two perfect Royston turquoise stones are nestled with sterling silver sea-inspired bits. Enjoy the miniature one of a kind landscape in this beautiful cuff bracelet all year long.
- Ethically sourced genuine Turquoise gemstone cut to a beautiful shape in the US by one of Chris' favorite lapidary artists, Pamela Wylder
- Hand fabricated sterling silver setting inspired by ancient Cycladic art balances perfectly with the stones for an heirloom piece
- Cuff measures 7-1/2" with a 1" opening
- Cuff can be sized smaller
- Cuffs should be worn tighter on the wrist to prevent them from rolling to the side
Turquoise has been noted through the ages for its striking deep blue color. From Ancient Egypt to Native America, it was highly prized – these cultures considered blue to be a sacred color. One of the first gemstones to be mined, the Turquoise crystal meaning was considered a sacred stone by American Indians, who used it as a powerful healing tool for creating a connection between heaven and Earth. The Turquoise is also associated with personal protection, making it a popular protective shield for ancient warriors heading out into battle. The brilliant blue hue of Turquoise has been discovered in the ceremonial masks and battle gear of the Aztecs, a tribe that revered this decorative stone for its ability to provide personal protection against negative forces. In the case of the ancients, it served as a bodyguard against invading marauders and other challenges of antiquity. According to Persian legend, the Turquoise crystal stone was believed to bring good luck when it reflected the light of the new moon.