Remember them with a hand sketched memorial token. This project started as a gift to my family to remember our Uncle Paul. He loved model trains and steam engines, so I added a railway track to his name as a memorial that would resonate with all of us. Due to many requests, I've decided to add this listing to the website for those who are looking for a small token to celebrate their loved ones, too.
Please include the name of your loved one and something you wish to remember them by (optional) in the Notes section during checkout. I will contact you for further information.
- Glass enamel is expertly applied to a cut copper oval and fused in a kiln at 1440 degrees
- Customize with your loved one's name. I can also add a hand drawn image of something you remember about them.
- Token is 18mm x 3mm.
- Also available as a pendant with a simple sterling silver ring and crystal dangle.
- Also great as an award or thank you gift to commemorate an occasion.
- Pendants look beautiful on silver bead or leather chains available here.
- Made to order. Tap here to see FAQ's for current production time.