Modern Enamel Dangle Earrings
These sweet dangle earrings in sterling silver or 14K gold fill bring music to your ears! Featuring handcrafted enamel discs, they are simple enough for every day and complement so many styles.
- I hand distress the copper discs with a brushed back, then apply enamel and fire at 1440 degrees in a kiln with love just for you!
- Once firing is complete, a rich patina is applied, then burnished back to bring out the rich copper color on the backs and sides of your pieces.
- The finished component is suspended from sterling silver or 14K gold fill ear wires I form by hand.
- These earrings are available in 16 beautiful colors.
- If you would like your earrings stamped, a disc charm can hold up to 3 letters or numbers. I can stamp under enamel if you choose a color with 'hi' displayed. Please let me know what you would like stamped in the Special Instructions box in the cart.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, please email me and I will be happy to work with you.
Note: each piece takes 1-2 weeks to make. I will send photos to you of your selection before mailing to ensure you are completely happy with your purchase. Please allow time for me to handcraft your item if it is intended as a gift. Thanks!!!