Reversible Enamel Earrings
Can't decide what to wear? With two sizes of discs and sixteen color options, you can create the perfect pair of earrings every time!
- I hand distress the copper discs with a your choice of copper back, then apply enamel and fire at 1440 degrees in a kiln with love with your favorite colors.
- Once firing is complete, a rich patina is applied, then burnished back to bring out the rich copper color so the backs are just as beautiful as the front.
- The finished discs are suspended from sterling silver or 14K gold fill swirl ear wires I form by hand for a unique reversible design.
- These earrings come in sixteen beautiful colors. I will contact you after your order is placed to finalize your color options.
- It is possible to stamp these earrings if you desire. A disc charm can hold up to 3 letters or numbers. I will stamp under the enamel if you choose a color with 'hi' displayed OR on the back if you select an ombré or solid color. Please let me know what you would like stamped on the small and/or large disc in the Special Instructions box in the cart.
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, please email me and I will be happy to work with you.
Note: each piece takes 1-2 weeks to make. I will send photos to you of your selection before mailing to ensure you are completely happy with your purchase. Please allow time for me to handcraft your item if it is intended as a gift. Thanks!!!