Talk a walk on the wild side through an Ohio native wildflower prairie with this one of a kind convertible pendant brooch. Wolves have a long history of interactions with humans. They are the ancestor of our beloved dogs. This pendant pin is a nod to the mighty wolves that once roamed the woodlands and plains of Ohio.
- The pendant brooch is 2" x 2-1/4" at widest and tallest point.
- The wolf is hand sawn, then fourteen layers of glass enamel and fine silver wires are fused onto copper in a kiln.
- The wolf is then set in hand fabricated sterling silver with floral rivets.
- The piece is fitted with a heavy stainless steel spring pin. It is best worn in thick fabrics like denim and weaves or to accent handknit and crocheted treasures.
- A custom brooch to pendant converter was made for this piece in sterling silver.
- This listing includes a free leather and sterling silver cord. It also looks great with our Sterling Silver Bead Chain available here.
- Your brooch pendant will arrive in a gift box within 3-5 business days.
We've been testing a small prairie plot behind the barn since 2019. It brings us so much joy watching the flowers and grasses grow and seeing so many birds and other wildlife visiting. I decided to make a little series featuring our prairie garden and forest animals that roamed the woods and meadows of Ohio.